Pootler's Design Team - WEEK 4 - Quirky Critters


Hello all.  Another week has passed very quickly, and there is now only 2 weeks left of the summer holidays.  As a mum of 3 children of different ages, it is very hard to please them all at the same time.  This week we have visited my sister and her children, seen my eldest play his first game of the season (he plays football), and a visit to Sundown Adventure Land, which was a great day out.


This week, I have created a birthday card, with a difference.  It isn't your normal open up, this just has a front and back.  I have used both Quirky Critters and Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp sets to create a card for a child. 
The ink used is Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst and Fresh Fig.  Card stock is Tranquil Tide from the 2017-19 In Colors, and then Pear Pizazz and So Saffron, both of which are from the Subtles Collection.

I have also used the 1/4" Copper Trim which I love.


Lastly I have added a piece of Whisper White to the back, which I have sponged with Tranquil Tide, ready to have a birthday message written on it.


I look forward to using this card for a special little person.  Hope you like this as much as I do, and I look forward to sharing my last Pootles Design Team project with you next week.

Until then, take care.

Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment